'Tis the season for cyber crime, police warn, saying online scammers increase activity at Christmas.Read more »
Compare the best deals on money
Earn double Avios for the first 6 months on the Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards American Express Card
- Two credit cards - one account
- 1.25 Avios per £1 spent on the Amex, and 1.25 Avios per £5 spent on the MasterCard
- Double Avios for the first 6 months on the Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards American Express Card
- Flight upgrade voucher when your spend reaches £7,000 in a year
- No foreign transaction fees
A great low 3.5% APR representative on loans £7,500 to £15,000
- Peer-to-peer personal loan
- No early repayment fees or hidden charges
- Borrow from £1,000 to £25,000 for any purpose
- Spread repayments over a period of 1 to 5 years
Cashback on your household bills and interest on your balance
- 1% cashback on water, council tax and Santander mortgage payments (£1,000 max mortgage payment)
- 2% cashback on gas and electricity bills
- 3% cashback on mobile, home phone, broadband and paid for TV packages
- £500 minimum monthly deposit required
ICO demand companies be able to prove their calling lists are legitimate in new campaign.
Nationwide "improve" their cash back scheme as other providers are reducing or removing theirs.
Study looks at pension schemes in Australia and US to see how they cope with access to cash.
Should credit card providers give us nudges to help us pay off our debts - or even prevent them?
Is the new flat rate state pension as generous and simple as the Government say it is? We find out.Read more »
How does the Help To Buy scheme work, and who's eligible? And what about the Right To Buy?Read more »
More in the money guide
Are you covered under Section 75 of the consumer credit act 1974? We investigate.Read more »
Money - or super - transfers, allow you to move 0% offers to a current account to pay off overdrafts and loans.Read more »
Do for profit or not-for-profit debt advice agencies help consumers more? David Rodger from Debt Advice Foundation shares his views.Read more »