Barclays introduce new Twitter feature to Pingit as demand for mobile payment increases.Read more »
Compare the best deals on money
Barclaycard's market leading 35 month balance transfer offer
- 0% balance transfers for 35 months made within 60 days (2.99% fee)
- Special offer: 3.5% fee reduced to 2.99% by refund
- 0% on purchases for 6 months
A great low 3.8% APR representative on loans £7,500 to £15,000
- Peer-to-peer personal loan
- No early repayment fees or hidden charges
- Borrow from £1,000 to £25,000 for any purpose
- Spread repayments over a period of 2 to 5 years
Cashback on your household bills and interest on your balance
- 1% cashback on water, council tax and Santander mortgage payments (£1,000 max mortgage payment)
- 2% cashback on gas and electricity bills
- 3% cashback on mobile, home phone, broadband and paid for TV packages
- £500 minimum monthly deposit required
2.45% AER fixed rate on your savings for 3 years with United National Bank
- 2.45% AER 3 year fixed term savings account.
- Save from £2,000 to £1,000,000.
- Withdrawals or early closures are not permitted.
FCA introduces further rules for pension firms, ahead of April's 'pension freedoms' introduction.
FCA credit broker rules are saving people millions, but few still understand the broker's role.
Price comparison sites "the only way" to make payday loans cheaper for borrowers, report says.
Banks take steps to improve support for vulnerable customers following FCA recommendations.
High prices and high interest - but Brighthouse seem to offer something people want.Read more »
What you need to know about the "pension revolution", coming into effect in April 2015.Read more »
More in the money guide
Money - or super - transfers, allow you to move 0% offers to a current account to pay off overdrafts and loans.Read more »
Do for profit or not-for-profit debt advice agencies help consumers more? David Rodger from Debt Advice Foundation shares his views.Read more »