People who bought unnecessary card protection are being urged to vote in favour of compensation.Read more »
Compare the best deals on money
Barclaycard's market leading 35 month balance transfer offer
- 0% balance transfers for 35 months made within 60 days (2.49% fee)
- Special offer: 3.5% fee reduced to 2.49% by refund
- 0% on purchases for 6 months
A great low 3.9% APR representative on loans £7,500 to £15,000
- Peer-to-peer personal loan
- No early repayment fees or hidden charges
- Borrow from £1,000 to £25,000 for any purpose
- Spread repayments over a period of 2 to 5 years
Cashback on your household bills and interest on your balance
- 1% cashback on water, council tax and Santander mortgage payments (£1,000 max mortgage payment)
- 2% cashback on gas and electricity bills
- 3% cashback on mobile, home phone, broadband and paid for TV packages
- £500 minimum monthly deposit required
2.36% AER fixed rate on your savings for 3 years with United National Bank
- 2.36% AER 3 year fixed term savings account.
- Save from £2,000 to £1,000,000.
- Withdrawals or early closures are not permitted.
The FCA brings in regulations designed to protect and inform savers ahead of the pensions shake-up.
With the next election looming, we will continue to see a decline in average household incomes?
Why news that some of the biggest providers are cutting their gas prices fails to warm our hearts.
The threshold for being forced into bankruptcy is raised for the first time in almost 30 years.
What you need to know about the "pension revolution", coming into effect in April 2015.Read more »
Making overpayments on you mortgage doesn't always make the most financial sense.Read more »
More in the money guide
Money - or super - transfers, allow you to move 0% offers to a current account to pay off overdrafts and loans.Read more »
Do for profit or not-for-profit debt advice agencies help consumers more? David Rodger from Debt Advice Foundation shares his views.Read more »