Cases were handled badly in 2012 and 2013, regulator says.Read more »
Compare the best deals on money
Barclaycard's market leading 33 month balance transfer offer
- 0% balance transfers for 33 months made within 60 days (3.5% fee)
- 3.5% fee reduced to 2.89% by refund offer
- 0% on purchases for 6 months
- Purchase delivery insurance
A great low 4.1% APR representative on loans £7,500 to £15,000
- 4.1% APR representative on loans £7,500 to £15,000
- Loan repayments can be spread over 1 to 5 years
- Fixed monthly repayments for the duration of the loan
- Optional payment holiday at the start of the loan (subject to eligibility)
Cashback on your household bills and interest on your balance
- 1% cashback on water, council tax and Santander mortgage payments (£1,000 max mortgage payment)
- 2% cashback on gas and electricity bills
- 3% cashback on mobile, home phone, broadband and paid for TV packages
- £500 minimum monthly deposit required
2.7% AER fixed rate on your savings for 3 years with United National Bank
- 2.70% AER 3 year fixed term savings account.
- Save from £2,000 to £1,000,000.
- Withdrawals or early closures are not permitted.
Money meant for consumers will likely go unspent as deadline nears.
Regular payments will benefit customers, managed account provider says.
Budget airline customers lose protection by paying through Paypal.
A very bad year loses bank about 3% of its current account customers.
Confused about what's wasting power at home? These monitors can help.Read more »
iPhone insurance can be costly, but is it money well spent? We look at the pros and cons.Read more »
More in the money guide
Money - or super - transfers, allow you to move 0% offers to a current account to pay off overdrafts and loans.Read more »
Do for profit or not-for-profit debt advice agencies help consumers more? David Rodger from Debt Advice Foundation shares his views.Read more »