Welfare reforms set to save £2.6 billion but could be harming the most vulnerable.Read more »
Compare the best deals on money
Earn double Avios for the first 6 months on the Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards American Express Card
- Two credit cards - one account
- 1.25 Avios per £1 spent on the Amex, and 1.25 Avios per £5 spent on the MasterCard
- No foreign transaction fees
- Plus, double Avios for the first 6 months on the Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards American Express Card
A great low 3.8% APR representative on loans £7,500 to £15,000
- Peer-to-peer personal loan
- No early repayment fees or hidden charges
- Borrow from £1,000 to £25,000 for any purpose
- Spread repayments over a period of 2 to 5 years
Cashback on your household bills and interest on your balance
- 1% cashback on water, council tax and Santander mortgage payments (£1,000 max mortgage payment)
- 2% cashback on gas and electricity bills
- 3% cashback on mobile, home phone, broadband and paid for TV packages
- £500 minimum monthly deposit required
2.05% AER fixed rate on your savings for 3 years with United National Bank
- 2.05% AER 3 year fixed term savings account.
- Save from £2,000 to £1,000,000.
- Withdrawals or early closures are not permitted.
"No changes" at Britain's "local bank" following announcement of £1.7 billion takeover deal.
MAS should scrap their current website and build on debt advice success according to report.
It could take time for regulation of interchange fees - so Visa's taking advantage of a loophole.
Interest rates are decreasing but there is £1.2bn in tax savings to be had according to a study.
Freedom to do what we want with our pension savings - but how do the options stack up?Read more »
Our guide to moving an existing Child Trust Fund to a shiny new Junior ISA.Read more »
More in the money guide
Money - or super - transfers, allow you to move 0% offers to a current account to pay off overdrafts and loans.Read more »
Do for profit or not-for-profit debt advice agencies help consumers more? David Rodger from Debt Advice Foundation shares his views.Read more »