Millions of Sentinel customers to receive compensation claim forms following mis-selling.Read more »
Compare the best deals on money
Earn double Avios for the first 6 months on the Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards American Express Card
- Two credit cards - one account
- 1.25 Avios per £1 spent on the Amex, and 1.25 Avios per £5 spent on the MasterCard
- Double Avios for the first 6 months on the Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards American Express Card
- Flight upgrade voucher when your spend reaches £7,000 in a year
- No foreign transaction fees
A great low 3.8% APR representative on loans £7,500 to £15,000
- Peer-to-peer personal loan
- No early repayment fees or hidden charges
- Borrow from £1,000 to £25,000 for any purpose
- Spread repayments over a period of 1 to 5 years
Cashback on your household bills and interest on your balance
- 1% cashback on water, council tax and Santander mortgage payments (£1,000 max mortgage payment)
- 2% cashback on gas and electricity bills
- 3% cashback on mobile, home phone, broadband and paid for TV packages
- £500 minimum monthly deposit required
2.5% AER fixed rate on your savings for 3 years with United National Bank
- 2.5% AER 3 year fixed term savings account.
- Save from £2,000 to £1,000,000.
- Withdrawals or early closures are not permitted.
Getting older doesn't mean winding down for the 8.2 million over-50s now in paid employment.
More university students than ever are having to work during term-time to help fund their studies.
Who cares if users don't look at the detail - payday lenders will appear on comparison sites.
Carphone Warehouse admit hackers may have stolen personal data belonging to 2.4 million people.
What choices do people with debt management plans have if the administering company goes under?Read more »
From how to make them and where, to what to be wary of: our guide to mobile payments.Read more »
More in the money guide
Are you covered under Section 75 of the consumer credit act 1974? We investigate.Read more »
Money - or super - transfers, allow you to move 0% offers to a current account to pay off overdrafts and loans.Read more »
Do for profit or not-for-profit debt advice agencies help consumers more? David Rodger from Debt Advice Foundation shares his views.Read more »