More energy providers to supply their customers with £140 discount.Read more »
Compare the best deals on money
1 Avios per £1 spent on the Amex, and 1 Avios per £5 spent on the MasterCard®
- Two credit cards - one account
- 1 Avios per £1 spent on the American Express, and 1 Avios per £5 spent on the MasterCard®
- Double Avios on eligible spend abroad
- 5% cashback on Apple Pay payments (£100 monthly spending cap, ends 31st Dec 2016)
- You'll also collect 1,500 bonus Avios for every whole £1,000 balance you transfer from a single provider
A great low 3.3% APR representative on loans £7,500 to £15,000
- Peer-to-peer personal loan
- No early repayment fees or hidden charges
- Borrow from £1,000 to £25,000 for any purpose
- Spread repayments over a period of 1 to 5 years
Earn 3% back in Rewards on seven selected household bills
- Earn 3% back in Rewards on household bills including council tax, mobiles & landlines, pay TV, water, gas, electricity, and broadband.
- Also earn at least 1% back in Rewards at partner retailers
- Top 20% of NatWest Reward customers earn, on average, £217 in Rewards per year. Based on average Dec ‘15/Jan’16 Direct Debit amounts. Excludes monthly £3 fee.
The CCBS's demise is a blow for the cause of making retail banking more competitive.
The CMA's members may be more sympathetic towards banks and business than customers.
Help-to-buy ISAs may end up perpetuating the social immobility they claim to tackle.
Pension changes have not been sufficiently communicated by the Government.
Our guide to the banking issues faced by the visually impaired, and who offers what help.Read more »
We knew to expect some uncertainty before and after the EU Referendum - but what's its impact?Read more »
More in the money guide
Money - or super - transfers, allow you to move 0% offers to a current account to pay off overdrafts and loans.Read more »
Do for profit or not-for-profit debt advice agencies help consumers more? David Rodger from Debt Advice Foundation shares his views.Read more »